Custom ROM of Android 2.3.1 Gingerbread for HTC Tattoo/Click device is now available. Like most of custom ROM’s, this one is also new and currently under development. Hence lot of android features will not work. As of today WiFi, Bluetooth, Sound, Lights, Vibrate, USB mass storage are working good and some features like Camera, FM, GPS, Compass, G-Sensor and other stuff doesn’t work.
We should see all these bugs getting cleared over a period of time. Time being, you can install this ROM and start playing with Android 2.3 Gingerbread on your HTC Tattoo/Click.
As usual a word of caution while installing custom ROMs. Proceed at your own risk. We are not responsible if you damage or brick your phone during the process. Here is how you can install it.
1. Download nFinityGB-0.1.zip (68.74 MB) [This is Custom ROM of Android 2.3.1 for HTC Tattoo, Click).
2. Copy the downloaded ROM into phone’s SD card.
3. Power Off and reboot your HTC Tatoo/Click into Recovery mode.
4. In the Recovery mode, select “Wipe data & cache” option.
5. Apply “nFinityGB-0.1.zip”.
6. Reboot your device.
That’s it. You should now have the Custom ROM “nFinityGB” installed on your HTC Tatoo/Click.